When a cosmetic surgeon does a nose job, there are two approaches they can pick from.
- Closed Nose Surgery: In this procedure, the surgeon makes incisions inside the columella, the vertical item of skin the divides the nostrils. They then elevate the skin and other cells to ensure that they are separated from the bone, offering the surgeon greater accessibility to the inside of the nasal flows. Closed rhinoplasty is very little invasive and it does not leave a scar behind.
- Open Nose Surgery: An open nose surgery in Korat provides cosmetic surgeons much more accessibility to the bone framework. In this treatment, the medical professional makes a straight cut across the columella to ensure that the idea of the nose can be lifted and shaped. This method will leave some scar and possibly a tiny mark on the bottom of the nose.
Whether open or closed, there are a number of rhinoplasties that are selected based upon the client's needs as well as what they hope to achieve through cosmetic surgery.
- Alteration Nose surgery: Also known as re-do nose surgery in “Khorat”, this procedure is carried out on clients who had rhinoplasty in the past. It is utilized to remedy any problems or aesthetic adjustments that require to be made after the individual's very first nose surgery.
- Filler Nose job: This is a non-permanent option in which doctors make use of injectable fillers, such as Juvéderm or Restylane, to level imperfections in the nasal structure.
- Reduction Nose surgery: If the client feels their nose is large or their nostrils are flared, they can have decrease nose surgery carried out to get rid of bone and/or cartilage material and shape the nose, so it is more proportionately equal to their other facial attributes.
- Enhancement Rhinoplasty: If a person has a nose that they feel is small, plastic surgeons can use bone or tissue grafting to improve the nose as desired.
- Post-Traumatic Rhinoplasty: If the patient has endured a distressing injury, it can affect both the aesthetic look of the nose and its ability to operate. This sort of rhinoplasty is frequently used for fixing a busted nose or correcting an injured nasal septum.